Brooke Soso Brooke Soso

animation is good but otherwise a tad boring loop

Gaben Gaben

tad on the shite side

Hide and seek (Oggy ) Hide and seek (Oggy )

crap!

An Election Broadcast An Election Broadcast

nope not at all

sorry not my taste at all and whats the point in typeing stuff then strike thru them like BNP who votes put black welshmen then cross it out....not original ....not clever...not going to last long because its pointless waste of the 3 mins you spent on it ... and dont even get me started on the sound track loop ....sorry just not my thing so sorry 0 stars out of 10

Sidorio responds:

I masturbate over Nick Griffin every night.

Mark and Sam: Pilot Mark and Sam: Pilot

errm....o dear

icant really say to much as i my self do not animate but you would think that you would try and put more effort into this animation the voice personaly i found annoying you may of been to close to the mic ...even tho you say its a piolet eppisode .. it had no plot . you could of just put it as TEST then atleast people can see that its a test and give you feedback where needed im sure in time you will get there but over all im going to have to give you 2 starsout of 10 for this

Oak tree Oak tree

not bad

over all nice little animation cant really connect with the song and an acorn how did you come to think acorn with this song ill never know but guess each person takes things in diff ways but yea nice job :)